Quinn Insulation - 2400 x 1200mm
Thickness Available - 25mm 70mm 100mm
40mm 75mm 120mm
50mm 80mm 140mm
60mm 90mm 150mm
Available in our Lifton, Launceston & Tavistock Branches
Quinn Therm QF PIR Insulation is a high performance, fibre free board, with a rigid thermoset insulation core and faced on both sides with a low emissivity composite foil facing.
The high compressive strength of Quinn Therm QF enables it to withstand the dead and imposed loads transmitted through the floor.
Quinn Therm QF is suitable for new build and refurbishments projects in both domestic and commercial build. With specific properties that optimise the performance of underfloor heating.
For suspended timber floors in particular, Quinn Therm QF reduces heat loss by an air infiltration method, making it the ideal solution for upgrading the thermal performance of existing floors.
• Low thermal conductivity, minimising the thickness required to achieve the design U-value.
• Certified under BBA certificate number 07/4444 and IAB certificate number 05/0223
• Available as a BIM object
• Zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
• Achieves an A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide.
• Board size (mm)1200 x 2400
• Thickness (mm)20mm – 200mm
• Thermal Conductivity (λ)0.022w/mk
• FacersLow emissivity foil facers
• Core water vapour resistivity≅300MNs/gm
• Compressive strength>150kPa